OnePlus has announced that the OnePlus X Ceramic, which was announced along with the OnePlus X, will go on sale in India tomorrow with a price tag of Rs. 22,999. It will be available invite-free at select French Connection stores in Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai. The company is selling its smartphones through offline stores for the first time, and it is even providing a discount of 10 percent on the original price... Read More
OnePlus has announced that its third smartphone, the OnePlus X, will be available for purchase in India starting today without any need for an invite. Moreover, the company has also launched the Ceramic version of the smartphone in India, but one would need an invite for purchasing it through Amazon India. For those who are unaware, you would need a separate specific invite for purchasing the OnePlus X Ceramic (priced... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
You're not welcomed says the dislike count hehe.
I don't care if it is achievable.. Being a customer, I only care if it is available. Right now Vi…
Mudasaar has S22 Ultra, he can share it.
This can happen only when some selfish politicians united to loot a country by forming a "liability" Govt
Ankit Kumar :
This Samsung SS I just shared to show that ericsson can create confusion on Samsung Service mode as well like…
- Vodafone Idea, Ericsson Achieve 5.92 Gbps Speed during 5G Trials in Pune 63
- Telcos Are Not Necessarily Bad, India Is Just a Hard Place to be in Business 56
- Reliance Jio ARPU Sky Rockets to Rs 167.6 During Q4 FY22 44
- Vodafone Idea Plans to Achieve ARPU Target of Rs 250 37
- Vodafone Idea Sees a Rise in 4G Users for Three Straight Quarter 35
- Vi Delivered Best Average Indoor and Outdoor Voice Call Quality in April 2022
- Vodafone Idea, Ericsson Achieve 5.92 Gbps Speed during 5G Trials in Pune
- Etisalat to Get 4.67% Indirect Stake in Vodafone Idea
- JioPhone Next Now Available at Rs 4499 With Exchange Offer
- 5G Spectrum Price Likely to be Firmly Decided this Week: Report