The Galaxy S5 Mini Duos (SM-G800H), which was announced last month has been listed on Samsung India’s official website. It comes with a 4.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage, 8MP camera and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Just like the Galaxy S5, this device is equipped with a heart-rate sensor and an IR blaster. It comes with dual SIM card slots and supported by a 2100mAh removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos Specifications
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display, 1280 x 720 pixels. 326 ppi
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat, TouchWiz UX
- 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Adreno 305 GPU, 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 64GB)
- 8MP AF primary camera, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2.1MP secondary camera, 1080p video recording
- IP67 certified (dust and water resistant), IR Port, Heart-Rate Sensor
- Dual SIM card slots (21Mbps 3G + 2G), dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0 and microUSB v2.0
- 2100mAh battery, 9.1 mm thin, 120 grams
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy S5 Mini Duos in coming weeks with a mid-range price tag.