Oppo has launched a new mid-range dual-SIM Android smartphone in India, the Oppo Mirror 3, which is priced at Rs. 16,990. It features a 4.7-inch HD IPS LCD display, a 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, Android 4.4 KitKat, and a 2,000 mAh battery. It is equipped with an 8-megapixel camera on the back and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
Oppo Mirror 3 Specifications
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels, 312 ppi, capacitive multitouch screen
- ColorOS 2.0.1 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 64-bit quad-core Cortex A53 CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, and 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory and a microSD card slot (compatible with cards of up to 128GB storage capacity)
- 8MP primary camera with Sony IMX179 1/3.2-inch sensor, 1.4 micron pixel size, 5P autofocus lens and Blue Light Filter (BLF), and 1080p video recording
- 5MP secondary front-facing camera with Beautify Mode 3.0 (six beautify modes)
- dual-SIM (GSM+ GSM), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS with GLONASS, IR Port, microUSB v2.0 port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,000 mAh battery, 2A charger with quick charging, full charge under 90 minutes; 137.6 × 68.8 × 8.95mm; 126 grams
“The smartphone technology is constantly evolving. We are excited to introduce Mirror 3 to our picture-loving Indian customers. It comes with phenomenal camera quality. No matter day or night, the image quality taken from a Mirror 3 smartphone is greatly enhanced as a result of increased CMOS sensitivity, higher resolution, and effective filtering for infrared light. This packed with a host of other features gives the consumer a power packed selfie experience,” said Mr. Tom Lu, CEO of OPPO Mobiles India.
Oppo is claiming that the device can be fully charge within 90 minutes, thanks to its proprietary fast charging technology. The pattern on the back cover of the device looks a lot like the LG G2, thanks to its glossy material and diagonal strips. The Oppo Mirror 3 was originally unveiled last month for around $280.