iBall has launched an ultra-affordable Android tablet in the form of Slide 6351-Q40, which is priced at just Rs. 4,299. It features a 7-inch display, a quad-core processor, Android KitKat, and Wi-Fi only connectivity. The device has a basic 2-megapixel camera on the back and a VGA camera on the front.
iBall Slide 6351-Q40 specifications
- 7-inch IPS LCD display, 800 x 480 pixels, capacitive multi-touch
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor and 512MB RAM
- 8GB internal storage and a microSD card slot (compatible with up to 32GB memory cards)
- 2MP rear-facing primary camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing secondary camera
- 3G (via USB dongle only), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, FM Radio, USB OTG, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 2,500 mAh battery
The most important aspect about this device is its interesting mosaic-patterned back cover. Analysing its specifications, the device looks like quite a poor performer but if you don’t have a budget higher than Rs. 5,000, there aren’t many options around. On the contrary, you can pick up a second-hand Nexus 7 (2012) for that price.
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.