BlackBerry’s fortunes have been falling apart but it is hell bent on bringing things back on track. In an attempt to do that, it has launched the company’s most affordable touchscreen smartphone, the Z3 which will starts hitting the global markets with a sub $200 price tag (around Rs 12,500) and will take on the fight to the likes of Lumia 525 and Moto G.
- 5 inch screen with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- 1.2 GHz dual core Snapdragon 400 chipset
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM
- BB OS 10.2.1
- 5MP rear camera and a 1.1MP secondary camera
- 8GB internal storage. It will feature a microSD card but memory expansion details are unknown as of now
- 3G/4G (region specific), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (Version details are yet unknown) and microUSB V2.0
The smartphone is the first smartphone from the company’s stable to be manufactured by Foxconn and all the details regarding it will be revealed when it goes on sale in Indonesia this April which will be followed by a global roll out. Do let us know as to what do you think about the smartphone.