Our mobile networks frequently go out of service throughout the day. There may be a number of reasons why it occurs, but there is no doubt that it is posing an issue for many customers. Additionally, you might as well have to put your phone in aeroplane mode when attending to a time-sensitive matter, like a meeting or even a doctor's visit. In any event, it might be a nightmare to receive missed calls in these circumstances.
Airtel is aware of how crucial phone calls are to you. As a result, it has added a new function to the Airtel Thanks app that enables you to always be aware of your missed calls. The Airtel missed call alert feature will now be there to assist you whenever you receive a call, but your phone is off or out of range. You will be able to see who phoned you once your phone's internet connection has been restored. However, keep in mind that only clients who have chosen Airtel prepaid or postpaid are eligible for this Airtel Thanks function.
Here Are the Steps on How To Activate Missed Call Alerts in Airtel:
- The Airtel Thanks app must first be downloaded. You may obtain it pretty easy because it is supported by both the Apple and Android operating systems.
- You must then enter your name and phone number during the app's registration process.
- After that, you will be able to see a menu item labelled "Missed Call Alerts" on the app's home screen. It is accessible through the Shortcuts tab. Continue to click on it.
- You'll see all the details about Missed Call Alerts in a new window that will appear. Click "Turn on missed call alerts" at this point.
- After reading the provided information for a while, click "Got It" to confirm.
- You have now successfully enrolled for the function of missed call alerts.