Samsung India eStore has listed the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 on their website for Rs 36,340 but it isn’t readily available yet. It was originally announced in June 2013 and launched in Q3 of 2013 in other countries. Samsung had already launched the 7 inch and 8 inch variants of the Galaxy Tab 3 last year but we are not sure why it took Samsung close to a year to launch the 10 inch version in India.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 comes with a dual-core processor from Intel and 3G SIM card slot. In terms of hardware specifications and features, it is no where close to other tablets available right now.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Features & Specifications
- 10.1 inch TFT LCD screen, Capacitive Multitouch, 1280 x 800 pixels, 149 ppi
- 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 processor, PowerVR SGX544MP2, 1GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 3.15MP primary camera, 720p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean, TouchWiz UI
- MicroSIM card slot, dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, IR Port
- Micro USB v2.0, USB Host, MHL
- Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, GLONASS A-GPS
- 6800 mAh non-removable battery
Computer science engineer turned technology blogger. Following consumer electronics industry closely from 2006, he can now predict pretty much where the market is heading. He has a dream to own Android, Windows Phone and iOS smartphones all at the same time.