Reliance Retail owned smartphone brand LYF has launched two affordable 4G smartphones LYF Flame 2 and LYF Wind 4. The LYF Flame 2 is now the cheapest 4G handset from the brand, priced at Rs 4,799 while the Wind 4 is priced at Rs 6,799.
LYF Flame 2 is the first 4G phone from the brand to be priced under Rs. 5,000. The phone has a small 4-inch display and 5MP primary camera. It is powered by MediaTek MTK 6735M quad core processor clocked at 1.0GHz and comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. Like other LYF phones, Flame 2 supports HD voice calling over LTE and Wi-Fi network.
On the other hand LYF Wind 4 is comes with some pretty good specification at affordable price. The phone has a massive 4000 mAh battery with fast charging. It is powered by Qualcomm SnapDragon 210 quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory. The phone features a 5" HD IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels and comes with price tag of Rs 6,799.
LYF Flame 2 specifications
- 4-inch WVGA display, 480 x 800 pixels 245 ppi
- Quad-core 1.0 GHz MediaTek MTK 6735M
- 1GB RAM with 8GB storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi Calling
- Measures 124.2mm x 64.8mm x 10.3mm; Weighs 145 grams
- 1,500 mAh battery
LYF Wind 4 specifications
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS LCD HD display, 293 ppi
- Quad-Core 1.1 GHz Qualcomm SnapDragon 210
- 1GB RAM with 8GB storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing
- Dual-SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Fingerprint sensor
- Measures 144mm x 72mm x 8.9mm; Weighs 146 grams
- 4000 mAh battery
LYF has finally managed to launch a decent 4G smartphone with an affordable price tag. Given the specs, the LYF Flame 2 seems to be a good buy for those who want 4G connectivity under 5K.