Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- HTC U Ultra, U Play smartphones finally land in India; prices start at Rs. 39,990
- Reliance Jio Announces Jio Prime Subscription at Rs. 99: What is it and Who All Can be Enrolled?
- Reliance Jio Crosses 100 Million Mark in 170 Days; Adding 7 Customers Every Second, On Average
- Vodafone attracts Rajasthan subscribers with SuperHour packs starting from Rs. 5
- Apple Expected To Announce New iPad Pro Lineup and 128GB iPhone SE At March Event