Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- 5 Most Popular Postpaid Plans Under Rs 500 Which Will Not Burn a Hole in Your Pocket
- Here is How You Can Mark a WhatsApp Message as Read Without Opening the App
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber: Broadband, GigaTV, Home Solutions and VR Explained
- Google Phone App Now Comes With In-App Caller ID and Spam Protection, Here’s How to Turn it On
- BSNL Counters Jio GigaFiber Announcement by Increasing FUP Limit of Rs 4,999 FTTH Plan to 1.5TB