Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- RCom Says Strategic Transformation Enters Final Stage, MTS Deal to Be Completed by June
- RCom Net Loss Widens at Rs. 966 Crore in Q4, Impacted by Free Offers and Hyper-Competition
- Bharti Airtel Now Offering Up to 50 Percent More Data With All the myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans
- Government Asks Telcos to Cut Prices to Pass GST Benefits to Customers
- Telcos like Airtel to Launch New Plans and Tariffs to Protect Market Share: Moody’s