Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- YouTube Has 225 Million Monthly Active Users On Mobile Alone in India
- Google Assistant Gets Payment Option Courtesy of Google Pay Integration
- The Nokia 8 is the Best Smartphone to Purchase Under Rs 30,000 Right Now
- Apple to Cross 10 Million User Mark in India this Year: CMR
- Snapchat Introduces Map Explore Feature for Both Android and iOS Users