Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Vodafone India Announces Ready Start-Up Kit to Empower Start-Ups on their Growth and Innovation Journey
- Micromax Selfie 3 With Snapdragon 435 SoC, 16MP Front Camera Launched at Rs. 11,999
- Xiaomi Sold 300 Smartphones Every Minute During the Festive Sale; Surpasses One Million Mark in Just 48 Hours
- HTC U11 Plus With 5.99-inch Bezel-Less Display, Snapdragon 835 SoC Likely to Launch on November 11
- Intex Aqua Lions 2, An Entry-Level Smartphone With 4G VoLTE, Android 7.0 Nougat Launched at Rs. 4,599