Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Indian Telecom Operators Continue the Toil for 4G With Cheaper Prepaid Plans and Maximum Benefit
- Now YOU Broadband FUP Subscribers can Carry Over Up to 1000GB of Unused Data
- Dual 4G VoLTE Smartphones Available in the Indian Market Right Now
- BSNL’s Share of Broadband and Landline Users Declining in Guwahati
- Arbitration Tribunal to Hear Vodafone’s Challenge to India Seeking Rs 22,100 Crore in Taxes