Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- How Indian operators can market their services in the current scenario ?
- Huawei Mate 9 confirmed to come powered by new Kirin 960 chipset
- Google Allo update 2.0 brings spilt screen and quick-reply features onboard
- Airtel’s Chairman Sunil Mittal elected as the Chairman of GSMA, becomes the first Indian to hold the position
- Idea Cellular says Jio’s impact negligent due to a few port outs, to approach DoT on Rs 950-cr Trai penalty