Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Reliance Jio Asks DoT to Cancel Licenses of Airtel, Vodafone India, and Idea Cellular for Paying Less License Fee
- Xiaomi Sells 2,50,000 Units of Redmi 4 in its First Sale on Mi.com and Amazon India Combinedly
- Does the Upcoming Nokia 9 Outsmart the Samsung Galaxy S8?
- Indian Mobile Subscriber Base Reaches 934.58 Million At the End of April 2017: COAI
- Sony Xperia XZ1 With Snapdragon 835 SoC Rumoured to Launch at the IFA 2017 Alongside Xperia XZ1 Compact and Xperia X1