Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Samsung is the most recollected smartphone brand in India, ranks high for its reliability and dependability: CMR Research
- Idea 4G Services Launched In UP West, Offers 1.5GB Data At Rs. 249
- Trai examining BSNL’s limited fixed mobile telephony services, to come up with decision soon
- After long wait, Huawei releases Android Nougat update for Honor 8 in India: Here’s what’s new
- Tata Teleservices in talks to join proposed RCom-Aircel-MTS entity: Report