Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Vodafone Idea ARPU Declined to Rs 88 in September Quarter, Posts Losses of Rs 4,973 Crore
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Will Likely Feature Snapdragon 660 SoC Underneath
- Samsung Exynos 9820 Chipset With 8K Video Recording Support and Dedicated NPU Unveiled
- OnePlus 7 to Lack 5G Support, But the Company Will Release Three Phones in 2019
- WhatsApp Testing QR Code Contact Sharing Feature Along With Easy Contact Adding Functionality