Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Trai Introduces Channel Selector Application For Easy Estimation of Channel Subscription and Packs
- Boat Stone 700A Smart Speaker launched in India With Amazon Alexa Support for Rs 3199
- BSNL Reduces Validity of Voice Only Rs 99 Prepaid Plan, Increases SIM Replacement Charges to Rs 100
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update Starts Reaching Users With Classic Voice, Royal Pass Season 5 and More
- Airtel Deploys LTE 900 Technology in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Circle to Boost Indoor Connectivity