Airtel has introduced Prepaid on Postpaid’ plan a flexible solution to customers by offering prepaid data packs on top of their respective postpaid corporate plans. This is yet another industry first from Airtel.
However, some customers on corporate plans are unable to access mobile internet on their connections, as their (respective) company policy does not allow it or limits the use of mobile data under their plans. This, in several cases, forces customers to use two SIMs or even two mobile devices for their individual data needs.This move will help such customers to use data and stick with one SIM.
Srinivasan Gopalan, Director – Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel (India & South Asia) said: “Flexibility is the core of our postpaid proposition, with Airtel myPlan offering infinite choices to the customers to create their own mobile plans. Now with ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’, we are offering enhanced flexibility to our corporate customers while simplifying their data experience. We have received extremely positive response to this product.”
How ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’ plan works for corporate users
- Any customers on a Airtel corporate plan can do a simple prepaid data recharge on his/her number and start using data.
- This prepaid recharge can be done from any prepaid retail channel, online or on his/her mobile phone.
- Customer will pay for his/her Prepaid data recharge and it will not be part of the Postpaid bill.
- The standard prepaid data recharges start from Rs. 99
- There is no hassle of changing SIMs or maintaining two mobile devices.