Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Government begins hunt for new MTNL CMD
- OnePlus to push OTA update to enable Jio VoLTE on older devices
- Facebook adds 45 seconds “birthday recap video” on its platform
- Docomo says Tata not willing to pay $1.17-billion in compensation: Report
- Pre-launch rumors expect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to come with free 5GB space on Samsung Cloud and Corning Gorilla Glass 5