Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- Idea starts offering free home delivery of 4G SIM
- Changing Voice Dynamics Will Drive VoLTE Deployment In India
- Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg quits amid fall in revenues
- BSNL to increase FUP limit for broadband plans, introduces new promotional plans
- Indian telcos to deploy 1 lakh new towers to tackle call drops