Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- BSNL introduces three new broadband plans for Gurgaon, Haryana
- Exclusive: 4G WiPod Plans from Reliance Costs More than its competitors’
- US City allows users to switch Broadband Providers in Seconds. Can it happen here?
- Vodafone, Idea may spend $4.5 bn for data spectrum to counter Jio, Airtel
- TTML to raise Rs 3,000 crore from Tata Teleservices