Reliance Communication today announced the launch of Reliance Mobile GSM service in J&K.The launch of Reliance Mobile’s GSM services in J&K marks the completion of the company’s nationwide footprint,which already covers over one billion Indians in other states of the country.The GSM subscribers in J&K can now experience “Customer Experience Programme” for customers choosing Reliance mobile GSM services, a plan that offers GSM SIM just for Rs 49 with Free Night calling to own network and some Free Talk Time per day.
- BSNL to increase pre FUP bundled data offering in select broadband plans Pan India- Sources
- Coolpad Note 5 launched with 4GB RAM, 32GB storage and 4G VoLTE for Rs. 10,999
- Rcom launches Non Stop plan for unlimited voice calling in Andhra Pradesh circle for Rs.153
- Minister Manoj Sinha cautions BSNL employees to work harder to compete with private players
- Gionee launches its first VR smartphone S6 Pro with 5.5-inch display, 4GB RAM at Rs. 23,999