In a bid to Boost the Broadband service, India’s National Telecom Backbone and largest Broadband service provider Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) launches Prepaid Broadband Service on its existing Landline (PSTN) DSL telecom infrastructures in Karnataka Telecom Circle.
According to the BSNL, there are no fixed monthly charges for the prepaid Broadband and also the service can be used in all BSNL telecom circle anytime and anywhere in India except for Mumbai and Delhi circle.BSNL Prepaid tariff plans starts from just Rs.50 which is lowest entry plans in Broadband service segments in India.
After the prepaid mobile service segment seized a majority of mobile subscribers, prepaid broadband could be the next to change the game for the rising DSL broadband market.To Boost Broadband internet penetration into all corners of the India, BSNL has made 23,000 out of 27,000 of its rural telephone exchanges DSL Broadband enabled.
The BSNL prepaid Broadband vouchers are categorized into unlimited download and limited downloads with unlimited download there are four types of recharge vouchers offering speeds ranging from 256 kbps to 2 Mbps.
BSNL’s Prepaid Broadbent’s limited download category has 9 different types of recharge vouchers. The validity period varies from voucher to voucher. Limited data option also has two other types of vouchers, one for extending the validity period and the other for increasing the usage within the validity period.
Tariff and Salient features of BSNL Prepaid Broadband:
• Prepaid Broadband services are available on BSNL DSL lines.
• After sign up and validation, initial account is created with speed upto 2Mbps and 50 MB complimentary download valid for 15 days.
• Account need to be recharged with RCVs (Recharge Voucher) to extend initial usage and validity.
• Customer can choose from 9 different RCVs for limited plans and 4 different RCVs for unlimited plans.
BSNL Prepaid Broadband tariff plans starts for just Rs.50 to know more on Tariff and Recharge Voucher just click
• Top-Up vouchers for more usage during validity period and validity vouchers for increasing the validity period are available. These are available for limited plans only.
• After initial creation of account, prepaid services can be availed from most of the BSNL broadband enabled landline across geographical locations thus offering roaming facility to customers
• Additional prepaid account can be taken on same landline where postpaid broadband is working at present.
• Online monitoring of balance amount and validity through customer care portal to enable customers to plan their usage.
• For any assistance customer can reach 24X7 toll free helpline (1800-424-1601)
How to book BSNL prepaid Broadband:
• Visit nearest BSNL Customer Service Center (list available on our website www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in) or www.bangaloretelecom.com.
• By SMS- send sms PPB to 9448077777 or send sms PPB STD code + landline number to 9448077777. (Ex: PPB 08022222222) Acknowledgement will comes by SMS
• Call 1504 from BSNL landline & Mobile Nos.
• Dial Toll Free No.18004241600 from all operator Nos.