With MTS Unlimited MSaver 447 you will get unlimited local calls, local SMS and 1x internet, while with MSaver 648 you will get unlimited local and STD calls and SMS & 1x internet. Both vouchers are valid for 30 days. Though there is no fair usage policy, MTS has certain commercial usage restriction on the plans as well as TRAI’s SMS guideline is also applicable on the both plans.
If you can remember Reliance, Tata Docomo and some GSM operators has similar kind of plans to offer unlimited voice, text and data. After finalizing its presence in the country MTS just joins the gang to stay competitive in the market. It can be expected that MTS may extend this offer to other circles soon.
Details of MTS Unlimited Plans
- Unlimited outgoing benefit applicable for upto 75 unique contact numbers in a day; beyond 75 the unlimited benefit will cease to operate on all communication forms; call charges will be at 1.5P/sec for local & STD as per the applicable plan
- Unlimited outgoing benefit applicable for upto 150 unique contact numbers in a month; beyond 150 the unlimited benefit will cease to operate on all communication forms
- Unlimited outgoing benefit applicable for call conferencing for upto 60 mins daily for 5 consecutive days; beyond the stated condition the unlimited benefit will cease to operate on all communication forms
- Product is available for use only in Kerala State.
- On opting for the unlimited option other benefits the customer may have chosen will expire. Eg : Double Talk Time, Tariff-Cutter STV’s, etc
- If the unlimited benefit cease due to any of the above conditions, customer will have to recharge with the unlimited STV’s to continue enjoying the benefit.
- Upto 100 SMS free daily; beyond 100 SMS chargeable at base rates