BSNL has been dealing with losses off late but is trying to make a comeback by introducing new offers across its services. It has just introduced new postpaid add on packs to add value to the usage of the postpaid customers. These are:
- Single bill for up to 5 customers: Up to 5 users can opt for a single bill by paying a monthly charge of Rs 25/month and providing their consent in writing before availing the service. However, if the monthly charge for the individual plans cost more than Rs 525, the service can be availed for free.
- Free Calling: Free calling between up to 5 numbers on BSNL network (local) will be provided under this alongside the facility of free calling by all the numbers to a local BSNL landline number. This will charged at Rs 25 individually. So for instance, if “A” wants to add “B”, both will have to pay Rs 25/month and can enjoy unlimited calling among themselves.
- Free Calling to landline: If you’ve opted for the above Closed User Group service, you can opt for free calls to a landline number outside your circle as well. This will be available at Rs 50/month.
- Pool and Share Facility: Under this up to 5 numbers can share the benefits of their plans among them @Rs 25/month/subscriber. However, it will be free if the FMC for these numbers is more than Rs 525/month.
- Combo Add On: There’s a comboadd on as well which gives you access to all the above services in one go.
- Single bill for maximum five numbers (on-net numbers).
- Free calls within above specified maximum 5 numbers.
- Free calls to any one specified on-net landline number (within Local Service Area). Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG (Closed User Group) members.
- Free call facility to any one specified on-net mobile/landline number (outside LSA). Single/same number shall be specified by all the CUG members.
- Pool and share facility of freebies among above 5 on-net numbers whereby, members would be able to share their freebies.
- Free National calling (on-net/off-net which is basically within BSNL’s network and outside its network) for one hour on 1st of every month, or free National on-net calling for full day on 1st of every month. Any one option may be chosen by the subscriber.
- For availing this, you need to pay Rs 25/month and it will be free if your plan is above Rs 525/month. For getting all the above services in the combo plan, you need to pay Rs 100/user.
These are not available to Enterprise and business customers. These will come into effect from 16 December 2014.