The Apple iPad Pro, the company's first attempt to cater the laptop-tablet hybrid market, has been launched in India. Three variants of this huge tablet – the Apple iPad Pro 32GB (Wi-Fi only), the Apple iPad Pro 128GB (Wi-Fi only), and the Apple iPad Pro 128GB (Wi-Fi + Cellular) – have been launched in the country with a starting price of Rs 67,900. Apple iPad Pro pricing in India Apple iPad Pro 32GB... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
If you do the math, you will clearly know who is closing the gap. Determining the trend by VLR percentage…
Realme GT ME aacha lag rha hai . Me abhi realme 7 pro hi use kr rha hu . Realme…
if we notice from last few months Airtel is continuously loosing subscribers from Mumbai metro circle.
Hello Nikhil Bhai Aaj main dot.gov.in mein dekha ek nayi koi telecom company hai use MSC Code issue hue hai..…
Sorry Jio Mart etc coupon. No direct discount coupon, ignore this comment
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 124
- Jio, Vodafone Idea Not Offering SMS Benefits on Cheaper Plans 116
- Vodafone Idea Achieves 3.7 Gbps Download Speed In 5G Trials 64
- Telecom Sector Duopoly Still a Possibility with No Tariff Hikes 45
- Indian Government Wants More Telecom Operators to Be Part of Competition 31