Lenovo has just added a 13-inch Yoga tablet to the second generation lineup of the Yoga devices. It runs on Windows 8.1 and has a QHD display as its highlight. It features quite similar specifications to its Android cousin which was announced earlier this month as the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro. This variant misses out on the projector but gains twice the RAM.
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 13-inch Specifications
- 13.3-inch screen with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- Windows 8.1 operating system
- 1.86 GHz quad core Intel Atom Z3745 processor, PowerVR G6430 GPU, and 4GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 8-Megapixel rear camera and a 1.6-Megapixel front camera
- 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G/4G LTE
- Support for a keyboard-cum-cover
- Price: $699.99 (approximately Rs 43,000)
The tablet is expected to launch soon in India but seeing the fact that Windows tablets aren’t really popular in India, Lenovo might just have a tough time selling it to the masses. But it doubles up as a fully functional laptop too so that works in its favour. Let us see what the future has in store of the tablet.