Sony has initiated the roll out of Android 5.0.2 Lollipop to its Xperia Z series of (older) smartphones. As of now, the update has made its way to Xperia Z and Xperia ZR. The new update brings along many changes and enhancements, such as Material design UI, improved lock screen, functionality to transfer application to the microSD card, multi-user support, guest mode feature, and much more. Although Sony has not... Read More
A Sony India document has leaked depicting Android update schedule for its various devices. As per the document, Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR, Xperia T2 Ultra, Xperia M2, Xperia E1 and Xperia SP will be updated to Android 4.4 KitKat by June or July. [caption id="attachment_117467" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Sony Xperia KitKat Update Schedule[/caption] Unfortunately, Xperia M, Xperia C, Xperia L and Xperia T will be stuck at Android 4.3... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Bsnl ka network aata nhi. Customer care chirkut hai. Prepaid hi narak hai toh postpaid lekar kyu fasna
Kiran Fernandes I Goa :
I think all those daily data plans paid off. It showed congested spots in the cities where people need to…
1000 => average 45 cities per circle.
Mahmood Junaid :
My opinion is they need 4 more months atleast to analyze impact of last hike on their customer base and…
Ohh gotcha :p
- Jio, Airtel, Vi Users Can Now Port Out With Any Prepaid Plan 30
- Airtel Makes Strong Comeback in Nov 2021, Vi Lost 1.8 Million Users: TRAI 23
- Vodafone Idea ARPU Rises to Rs 115 in Q3 FY22 22
- Reliance Jio Reports Rs 3795 Crore Net Profit for Q3 FY22, ARPU Up to 151.6 14
- Vodafone Idea Giving Major Equity to Govt Makes It Appear Weaker to Investors: Counterpoint Research 13
- BSNL Postpaid Plans Start at Rs 199 Per Month in India
- Jio Looks to Enhance 5G Competences, Establishes Teams in the US and Europe
- Reliance Jio Reports Rs 3795 Crore Net Profit for Q3 FY22, ARPU Up to 151.6
- How to Change Registered Mobile Number in Airtel DTH?
- Vodafone Idea ARPU Rises to Rs 115 in Q3 FY22