Zopo Mobile has launched its latest entry-level handset called the Color M4 at an event in Lucknow today. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 4,999 and offers support for 4G VoLTE straight out-of-the-box. With the Color M4, the company aims to target the first time phone buyers alongside the ones who are making a switch to smartphones. The Color M4 sports a 4-inch WVGA display and is powered by a... Read More
Zopo Mobiles have come up with a new smartphone in the Color series, dubbed as the Zopo Color F2. The phone will be available in Gold, White, Black, and Pink color options for Rs. 10,790 via retail stores. Coming on to the specifications of the Color F2, the phone features a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, and is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 chipset clubbed with 2GB of RAM... Read More
The Chinese smartphone maker Zopo, which debuted in the Indian smartphone market with Speed 7, last year. The company has launched another smartphone in the country, dubbed as the Speed 8. The device is claimed to be India’s first smartphone with MediaTek deca-core Helio X20 MT6797 SoC. The processor is paired with a 4GB RAM. Zopo Speed 8 was first launched in MWC 2016 in Barcelona, Spain along with another... Read More
As we reported earlier, ZOPO has finally made its debut in the Indian smartphone market, with its flagship smartphone — Speed 7. The device has been priced at Rs. 12,999, and will be available in Black and White color options. The Speed 7 features a 5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 ×1080 pixels, and is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor paired with 3GB... Read More
Following the trail lead by Chinese smartphone manufacturers such as Coolpad, Xiaomi, Vivo, another company is planning to set its foot in India. The name of the company is ZOPO, and it recently revealed its plan to debut its flagship Speed 7 smartphone in India on August 26th. ZOPO has already roped in Indian distributor, Advantage Computers India Pvt. Ltd. (ADCOM) to distribute its products. The company will be selling... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
lol...yahi sahi value hai....
Trouble Maker :
I am also getting unlimited data with Vi. The bug is there for more than a year in Idea sims.…
Kiran Fernandes | Goa :
The only one would be responsible for this would be Airtel and the cartel under COAI director Rajan Matthews!
Yes it will definitely provide you hotspot it's not the keypad phone its proper Android phone it will provide you…
That phone will be ok for, 1. Calendar, 2. ToDo list & reminder, 3. Clock, Time speaking clock, Alarm clock,Timer,…
- Vodafone Idea, Ericsson Achieve 5.92 Gbps Speed during 5G Trials in Pune 63
- Telcos Are Not Necessarily Bad, India Is Just a Hard Place to be in Business 56
- Vodafone Idea Plans to Achieve ARPU Target of Rs 250 37
- Vodafone Idea Sees a Rise in 4G Users for Three Straight Quarter 35
- Vodafone Idea ARPU Gain is Fine, But the Telco Still Needs to Add Users 17
- JioPhone Next Now Available at Rs 4499 With Exchange Offer
- BSNL: Three Prepaid Plans That Provide Great Data Benefits With Long Validity Periods
- Etisalat to Get 4.67% Indirect Stake in Vodafone Idea
- Vi Delivered Best Average Indoor and Outdoor Voice Call Quality in April 2022
- Hughes India President Explains Why Conflict of Spectrum Exists Between Satcom and Telecom Operators