Realme has finally launched its most awaited TechLife ecosystem brand DIZO today in India. The company has made the new brand live on all the social media handles along with the official website. However, the company is yet to reveal anything about the devices which are going to be launched in India soon. DIZO has shared two new tweets confirming the launch of the brands along with a teaser video... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
They have to if they won't govt should over rule and bring floor price.Trai is just regulatory dot/DCC is highest…
hahaha. On what ground? Matter doesn't fall under International juridiction. They won't get entertained in Intl court.
I think Vodafone Plc might drag DOT/Indian Govt to International courts for AGR dues
TRAI is not interested in making MSP in Telecom as Law.
- Vodafone Idea: Government Not Interested in Buying Out Birla’s Stake
- Vodafone Idea Lenders In Fear As Fail Could Be Massive
- Bharti Airtel Might Join Vi In Filing Review Petition for AGR Dues Case
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Overlook Google’s Tensor Chip
- Bharti Airtel ARPU Jumps Marginally in April-June Quarter