The top five telecom operators in the country- Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India, Idea Cellular, Reliance Jio and BSNL are enjoying a great time when it comes to subscriber addition side of things. The total telecom subscriber base in the country stood at 1,206.2 million in March 2018, following a strong addition of 26 million, the highest monthly addition since December 2016. Further, according to an ICRA note, the active subscriber... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Kiran Fernandes | Goa :
No it will be the same price as 4G, and the data amount will be tripled, or even quadrupled. More…
True.Postpaid increases will be limited because these plans are already veey expensive, compared to prepaid. Most of the increase will…
Whats the speed on this combinations?
My post is not about what we will like to have as consumers. It is about what the telcos are…
BSNL USER :
Love from Ujjain
- Vodafone Idea Disappoints, Breaks Subscribers Addition Streak: TRAI 146
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Won’t Get Any AGR Relief 96
- Bharti Airtel Wants 5G Smartphones to Support Existing Spectrum Bands 60
- Vodafone Idea Major Prepaid Plans Available at Reduced Rates 59
- Bharti Airtel Offers 12 Prepaid Plans With Same Validity 38