Tambo Mobiles, a new entrant to the fast-growing Indian smartphone market today announced the launch of its first smartphone- the Tambo TA-3. Tambo is touting the TA-3 as its flagship smartphone, which explains the company's focus towards the entry-level market in India. The Tambo TA-3 is a direct competitor to the Tenor D and the recently launched Mobiistar CQ smartphones as it boasts of similar specifications. The smartphone will be... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Virtual reality k bahar nikal aur data dikha..
It already launched overpriced by atleast 1k. With 12 nm Mediatek processor, 14k was good price point, but then they…
Tanay Singh Thakur :
The Moto G40 Fusion is a great choice at this price point.
Which one is better at this price range 14-16k?
PRASHANT SINGH :
May be..but taking huge time
- Airtel Cheapest Plan Now Comes With Multiple Upgrades 72
- Reliance Jio Much Ahead of Airtel, Vi to Offer 4G+ In India 47
- Reliance Jio Exceeds Expectations In Profits But Gets Limited By ARPU 38
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Should Avoid Tariff Hikes: Opinion 36
- Reliance Jio Creeping Into Top Spot of Active Wireless Subscribers 27