Specifications of Xiaomi’s another upcoming smartphone allegedly tipped as the Redmi Note 4, have surfaced on the web. In a post published on Weibo, the device is rumored to come powered by a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 chipset, rather than the Snapdragon 652 chipset as tipped in the earlier reports.
The post also states that the smartphone might debut in two variants, with one variant integrated with dual primary cameras. An image has also been included in the post, which affirms the existence of dual rear cameras. The Redmi Note 4 is expected to come embodied in metal, just like its predecessor, the Redmi Note 3.
At the end of the day, these are just leaks and rumors. We should be taking the information mentioned above with a pinch of salt. The device shall be made official on July 27, at an event in China. Along with Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi is also expected to unveil a Windows 10-powered laptop.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 leaked specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-Core SoC with 700MHz Mali-T880/Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual rear cameras/13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, and 5MP selfie snapper
- dual-SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery