Vodafone India has come up with a new plan for its subscribers in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh circle. Priced at Rs 299, this plan gives 2G data, instead of 3G or 4G data which Vodafone is offering in other circles. This could be due to lack of 4G presence in the circle. Apart from the data benefit, the same plan gives benefits on par with Reliance Jio's Rs 299 prepaid... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
They have to if they won't govt should over rule and bring floor price.Trai is just regulatory dot/DCC is highest…
hahaha. On what ground? Matter doesn't fall under International juridiction. They won't get entertained in Intl court.
I think Vodafone Plc might drag DOT/Indian Govt to International courts for AGR dues
TRAI is not interested in making MSP in Telecom as Law.
- Vodafone Idea: Government Not Interested in Buying Out Birla’s Stake
- Vodafone Idea Lenders In Fear As Fail Could Be Massive
- Bharti Airtel Might Join Vi In Filing Review Petition for AGR Dues Case
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Overlook Google’s Tensor Chip
- Bharti Airtel ARPU Jumps Marginally in April-June Quarter