Vodafone, the second largest telecom operator in India, has launched a new Ratecutter or Standard Tarrif Voucher in the Mumbai circle. The new STV, which is priced at Rs. 4 will allow users to make calls at relatively lower rates than traditional vouchers. Prepaid customers, whose Age-On-Network is less than 30 days, can make local Vodafone calls at just 10p/min, while others local & STD calls will be charged at... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
iDEA network was betterthan Vodafone at all times. Vodafone could not found data hungry in rural areas.
If Vi falls, BJP govt will fall as people are fedup with rising price of everything. Soon telecom subscription price…
They have to if they won't govt should over rule and bring floor price.Trai is just regulatory dot/DCC is highest…
hahaha. On what ground? Matter doesn't fall under International juridiction. They won't get entertained in Intl court.
- Bharti Airtel ARPU Jumps Marginally in April-June Quarter
- Vodafone Idea Lenders In Fear As Fail Could Be Massive
- MediaTek 5G Open Resource Architecture Launched For Mobile Brands
- Vodafone Idea: Government Not Interested in Buying Out Birla’s Stake
- Bharti Airtel Might Join Vi In Filing Review Petition for AGR Dues Case