Telecom Industry body COAI said Bharti Airtel and Jio were fully compliant with the Trai's quality of service norms, though Vodafone India and Idea Cellular were marginally not meeting the standards. The body added the non-compliance of call drop parameters laid down by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India in October, was limited to specific local areas and should not be misrepresented as a widespread phenomenon. “These local area problems are... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
LMAO. Jio, take this seriously. Thank you..
Stupid 5G! There is a 3.5mm audio jack on the Nord CE 5G! I will buy it blindly, anytime.
Bharat Khanna :
Yeah, i keep my dad’s phone active when he is out of the country by recharging with the minimum, unfortunately…
Welcome to bsnl......
I've been using Jio since March-April 2017 when MNP was launched, I ported my number from airtel to Jio but…
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Won’t Get Any AGR Relief 97
- Airtel Cheapest Plan Now Comes With Multiple Upgrades 70
- Reliance Jio Much Ahead of Airtel, Vi to Offer 4G+ In India 45
- Reliance Jio Exceeds Expectations In Profits But Gets Limited By ARPU 38
- Vodafone Idea Set to Hike Tariffs, Jio Postpaid Has Limited Traction 35