Reliance Jio offers multiple plans to its users with unique benefits applied to each of them. Some plans come with longer validity, some with medium, and some with small-term validity. The thing is, the telco has done a good job of ensuring that there is something for everyone. However, if you are looking for a plan with long-term validity which also offers a ton of data with OTT benefits from... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
They have to if they won't govt should over rule and bring floor price.Trai is just regulatory dot/DCC is highest…
hahaha. On what ground? Matter doesn't fall under International juridiction. They won't get entertained in Intl court.
I think Vodafone Plc might drag DOT/Indian Govt to International courts for AGR dues
TRAI is not interested in making MSP in Telecom as Law.
- Vodafone Idea Lenders In Fear As Fail Could Be Massive
- Bharti Airtel Might Join Vi In Filing Review Petition for AGR Dues Case
- Vodafone Idea: Government Not Interested in Buying Out Birla’s Stake
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Overlook Google’s Tensor Chip
- Bharti Airtel ARPU Jumps Marginally in April-June Quarter