In an attempt to triggering another price war in 3G Mobile Broadband segment in Mumbai telecom circle, India’s first 3G Mobile service operator Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL), today announced the launch of 2 new Unlimited 3G Data Plans and revised exiting Limited Plan-2500 for its subscribers in Mumbai circle. MTNL slashes the 3G Unlimited Data Plan cost up to 58% and introduced bucket of new 3G offers including Unlimited... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
I somehow believe the saturation in terms of higher mobile speeds have come at least with users ... I believe…
They are just recovering the money they spent to bought IPL Streaming license.
They r changing it prospectively and not retrospectively...
Also they can't show adds or give more bloatware in europian market as per restrictions. Yet price is maintained.
No one can beat Jio on network availability only problem of Jio is net speed which is different at different…
- Vodafone Idea Disappoints, Breaks Subscribers Addition Streak: TRAI 146
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Won’t Get Any AGR Relief 97
- Bharti Airtel Wants 5G Smartphones to Support Existing Spectrum Bands 61
- Vodafone Idea Major Prepaid Plans Available at Reduced Rates 59
- Reliance Jio Much Ahead of Airtel, Vi to Offer 4G+ In India 45
- Reliance Jio’s Key to Subscriber Addition Is Something Other Than Cheap Data
- Disney+ Hotstar Just Got More Expensive With Plans Starting at Rs 499
- 5G Support Across All Bands Might Increase Smartphone Prices, Says Chinese Companies
- Airtel and Other Operators Might Avoid 5G Spectrum
- Indian Telecom Sector Might Get Relief from Government Soon