A few months back, Reliance Jio launched a series of new postpaid plans under the ‘JioPostpaid Plus’ branding. These new plans were a refreshing offer from the telco since for many years all the users could get from Reliance Jio when it came to postpaid plans was a Rs 199 plan which offered 25GB unlimited data and 100 SMS/day along with unlimited voice calling benefit. But after JioPostpaid Plus plans,... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
They have to if they won't govt should over rule and bring floor price.Trai is just regulatory dot/DCC is highest…
hahaha. On what ground? Matter doesn't fall under International juridiction. They won't get entertained in Intl court.
I think Vodafone Plc might drag DOT/Indian Govt to International courts for AGR dues
TRAI is not interested in making MSP in Telecom as Law.
- Vodafone Idea Lenders In Fear As Fail Could Be Massive
- Bharti Airtel Might Join Vi In Filing Review Petition for AGR Dues Case
- Vodafone Idea: Government Not Interested in Buying Out Birla’s Stake
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Overlook Google’s Tensor Chip
- Bharti Airtel ARPU Jumps Marginally in April-June Quarter