Freedom251 will finally get shipped from today, announced the manufacturer Ringing Bells at an event in New Delhi yesterday. At the event, the company has also announced new additional devices, including two new budget smartphones – Ringing Bells Elegance and Ringing Bells Elegant, four feature phones, three power banks, and an HD TV. The delivery of Freedom251 will be organized in such a way that 5000 devices will be shipped... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
BUT JIO IS MUCH AHEAD OF AIRTEL IN TERMS OF TOTAL MOBILE REVENUES & PROFIT.
If you do the math, you will clearly know who is closing the gap. Determining the trend by VLR percentage…
Realme GT ME aacha lag rha hai . Me abhi realme 7 pro hi use kr rha hu . Realme…
if we notice from last few months Airtel is continuously loosing subscribers from Mumbai metro circle.
Hello Nikhil Bhai Aaj main dot.gov.in mein dekha ek nayi koi telecom company hai use MSC Code issue hue hai..…
- Vodafone Idea Just Refarmed 3G Spectrum to 4G In Multiple Cities 124
- Jio, Vodafone Idea Not Offering SMS Benefits on Cheaper Plans 116
- Vodafone Idea Achieves 3.7 Gbps Download Speed In 5G Trials 64
- Telecom Sector Duopoly Still a Possibility with No Tariff Hikes 45
- Indian Government Wants More Telecom Operators to Be Part of Competition 31
- Top 3 Mobile Recharge And Utility Bill Payment Apps For Android
- Bharti Airtel Much Ahead of Jio in Active Subscribers in July 2021: TRAI
- Galaxy A13 5G Might Be Most Affordable 5G Smartphone From Samsung
- Bharti Airtel Increasing Metro Network Capacity for 5G Readiness
- BSNL Beats Jio In Offering Long-Term Heavy Data Plan