France’s spectrum agency ANFR has recently released the latest information on the number of 5G authorised sites in the country. According to the information, the number of France’s 5G authorised sites stands at 25,105 as of June 1. Out of these 25,105 5G authorised sites, local mobile operators have declared that 14,484 sites are currently technically operational. The number of 5G authorised sites in France saw an increase of 3.7%... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
They have to if they won't govt should over rule and bring floor price.Trai is just regulatory dot/DCC is highest…
hahaha. On what ground? Matter doesn't fall under International juridiction. They won't get entertained in Intl court.
I think Vodafone Plc might drag DOT/Indian Govt to International courts for AGR dues
TRAI is not interested in making MSP in Telecom as Law.
- Vodafone Idea Lenders In Fear As Fail Could Be Massive
- Bharti Airtel Might Join Vi In Filing Review Petition for AGR Dues Case
- Vodafone Idea: Government Not Interested in Buying Out Birla’s Stake
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Overlook Google’s Tensor Chip
- Bharti Airtel ARPU Jumps Marginally in April-June Quarter