Slower-than-expected demand has reportedly led Apple to direct its top phone assemblers, Foxconn and Pegatron, to halt a planned production boost for iPhone XR, a relatively cost-effective model that hit the shelves late last month. Foxconn, a Taiwan-based company, would produce around 100,000 fewer units daily to reflect the new demand outlook, down 20-25% from the original optimistic outlook, Japanese financial paper Nikkei reported on Monday citing anonymous sources. "For... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
iDEA network was betterthan Vodafone at all times. Vodafone could not found data hungry in rural areas.
If Vi falls, BJP govt will fall as people are fedup with rising price of everything. Soon telecom subscription price…
They have to if they won't govt should over rule and bring floor price.Trai is just regulatory dot/DCC is highest…
hahaha. On what ground? Matter doesn't fall under International juridiction. They won't get entertained in Intl court.
- MediaTek 5G Open Resource Architecture Launched For Mobile Brands
- Vodafone Idea: Government Not Interested in Buying Out Birla’s Stake
- Vodafone Idea Lenders In Fear As Fail Could Be Massive
- Bharti Airtel Might Join Vi In Filing Review Petition for AGR Dues Case
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Overlook Google’s Tensor Chip