Spice Mobility, Mobile Phone Retailer with a chain of 650+ stores across India, today launched the first two "Android-Land" stores in India, one in Koramangala, Bangalore and 2nd at The Great India Place Mall, Noida. The two Android branded retail experience stores are first of its kind multi-location stores will offer Android experiences created for its customers and will showcase a comprehensive range of Android devices, services and accessories. Android-Land... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
It already launched overpriced by atleast 1k. With 12 nm Mediatek processor, 14k was good price point, but then they…
Tanay Singh Thakur :
The Moto G40 Fusion is a great choice at this price point.
Which one is better at this price range 14-16k?
PRASHANT SINGH :
May be..but taking huge time
Bhartiya First :
Woh pichli sarkaro ka kaam tha. Isne toh US China ke naak se dhuye nikal diye hai. Tabhi toh aag…
- Airtel Cheapest Plan Now Comes With Multiple Upgrades 72
- Reliance Jio Much Ahead of Airtel, Vi to Offer 4G+ In India 47
- Reliance Jio Exceeds Expectations In Profits But Gets Limited By ARPU 38
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Should Avoid Tariff Hikes: Opinion 36
- Reliance Jio Creeping Into Top Spot of Active Wireless Subscribers 27