Bharti Airtel is finally stepping up the game in the industry to tackle Reliance Jio and its bundled offers. For the unaware, JioFiber plans start at just Rs 699 and it offers broadband, landline and a free Smart Set-Top Box to the users. However, Airtel has gone a notch higher and introduced bundled plans which combine broadband, postpaid and even DTH services of the company. Yes, we are speaking about... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
Deepak gokul Das :
We're ready for 5g
Mahmood Junaid :
May be regional… As an Airtel Kerala customer for past two years I didnt felt anything like this… Many of…
LMAO. Jio, take this seriously. Thank you..
LAWARIS Asset / Auction it asap ...
Stupid 5G! There is a 3.5mm audio jack on the Nord CE 5G! I will buy it blindly, anytime.
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Won’t Get Any AGR Relief 97
- Airtel Cheapest Plan Now Comes With Multiple Upgrades 70
- Reliance Jio Much Ahead of Airtel, Vi to Offer 4G+ In India 45
- Reliance Jio Exceeds Expectations In Profits But Gets Limited By ARPU 38
- Vodafone Idea Set to Hike Tariffs, Jio Postpaid Has Limited Traction 35