Act Fibernet, the third largest broadband service provider in India has hiked broadband prices in the range of Rs 21 to Rs 50 across selected cities in the country. The company with a subscriber base of 1.54 million as of January 31, 2020 has issued a notification to its users on Thursday over the price hike. In Chennai, the Act Fibernet plans have been increased by Rs 21 while the... Read More
Have a breaking news, inside story, scoop?
Write to us, your anonymity is our priority at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Want to be featured on TelecomTalk?
Send us your articles, stories, suggestions, feedback at news [at] telecomtalk.info
Pan India Spectrum Details
Telecommunication Frequency Bands
DTH Satellites in India
They don't have Band 8 LTE anywhere in Kolkata or West Bengal.
I recharged with 98 rs plan , but thru have credited two more 98 recharges in my account.
Kiran Fernandes | Goa :
Woah nice. Vivo gives some impressive cameras with their phones!
See Fact no. 4. Further, VLR data shows Airtel > Vi > Rcom > Jio > BSNL.
optn 3 coverage wise is false jio no 1 in cvrge
- Reliance Jio Only Gained New Subscribers in May 2021
- Airtel Cheapest Plan Now Comes With Multiple Upgrades
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel Should Avoid Tariff Hikes: Opinion
- Reliance Jio Creeping Into Top Spot of Active Wireless Subscribers
- Micromax In 2b Can Break the Market With Its Attractive Price Tag and Specs