Samsung’s Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone that was spotted on TENAA, a few days ago, has gone official. The device was announced in China, today. The specs of the smartphone are exactly the same as revealed in the listing. It will be up for sale in Gold and Gray color variants. The device is priced at 990 Yuan (approximately Rs. 10,090). Samsung has not revealed any info regarding its global launch yet.
It features a 5-inch full HD AMOLED screen and is powered by a Snapdragon 410 chipset clubbed with 2GB of RAM. It bears 16GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop and sports an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash along with a 5MP front-facing camera.
In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM Radio. Backing the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro is a 2600mAh of battery.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro specifications
- 5-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) chipset with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2600mAh battery