Reliance communication today started testing its postpaid GSM service across 200 towns and the testing is likely to last for the next 4 weeks we have also learnt that reliance will launch its postpaid commercial service with one basic plan and the charges are expected to be lower than what existing CDMA users are paying. Currently the postpaid service is only offered to subscribers who are heavy users of Rcom prepaid and for some selected users of MNC.
- Motorola Confirms No Monthly Security Patch Updates for Moto G6 and Moto E5 Series
- Detel D1 Talkey Dual-SIM Feature Phone Launched at Rs 699
- WhatsApp Working on Double Sticker Feature for Android Users
- Vodafone Expands VoLTE Footprint to Chennai
- BSNL is Offering 30GB of Data With the Rs 1711 Postpaid Data Add On Pack