Reliance communication today started testing its postpaid GSM service across 200 towns and the testing is likely to last for the next 4 weeks we have also learnt that reliance will launch its postpaid commercial service with one basic plan and the charges are expected to be lower than what existing CDMA users are paying. Currently the postpaid service is only offered to subscribers who are heavy users of Rcom prepaid and for some selected users of MNC.
- Airtel Subscribers Can Now Read Free Books on New Airtel Books App
- Google Pixel 3 Lite Full Specs Leak Ahead of Launch
- BSNL Launches Bharat Fiber High-Speed FTTH Broadband Services
- OnePlus Assured Upgrade Programme Introduced in India: Here’s How it Works
- BSNL Data Only Prepaid Plan of Rs 98 Offers 1.5GB Daily Data for 26 Days