Reliance communication today started testing its postpaid GSM service across 200 towns and the testing is likely to last for the next 4 weeks we have also learnt that reliance will launch its postpaid commercial service with one basic plan and the charges are expected to be lower than what existing CDMA users are paying. Currently the postpaid service is only offered to subscribers who are heavy users of Rcom prepaid and for some selected users of MNC.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Android 9 Pie Hands-On
- This Could Be Our First Look at the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 With a Notch
- Reliance Jio and Samsung to Enhance Indoor 4G Connectivity
- Samsung Galaxy J8 OTA Update Brings Dual VoLTE and Auto Brightness Software Feature
- Airtel’s Decision to Not Bring a JioPhone Competitor is Hurting its Subscriber Addition