Reliance communication today started testing its postpaid GSM service across 200 towns and the testing is likely to last for the next 4 weeks we have also learnt that reliance will launch its postpaid commercial service with one basic plan and the charges are expected to be lower than what existing CDMA users are paying. Currently the postpaid service is only offered to subscribers who are heavy users of Rcom prepaid and for some selected users of MNC.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Achieves Better Scores Than Snapdragon 636 on Geekbench
- Apps Should Be Regulated Under Data Protection Framework: Trai Chairman
- Samsung Reduces the Price of Galaxy J4 Base Variant in India by Rs 500
- Good News! Vodafone-Idea Merger Will Not Be Delayed as Everyone Expected
- Bharti Airtel Adds a Massive 35 Million Subscribers in May 2018: This is How