Reliance communication today started testing its postpaid GSM service across 200 towns and the testing is likely to last for the next 4 weeks we have also learnt that reliance will launch its postpaid commercial service with one basic plan and the charges are expected to be lower than what existing CDMA users are paying. Currently the postpaid service is only offered to subscribers who are heavy users of Rcom prepaid and for some selected users of MNC.
- Xiaomi Starts Seeding MIUI 9.6.22 Update for Poco F1 With Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
- Stable Android 9 Pie Update for OnePlus 6 Starts Rolling Out
- Samsung Galaxy Watch With Always on Display and Sleep Tracker Launches in India for Rs 24,990
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A Ditch the IR Blaster, But the Redmi 6 Pro Has It
- Jio Inks Five-Year Partnership With Star India, To Stream All Cricket Matches of Indian Team on JioTV