Reliance communication today started testing its postpaid GSM service across 200 towns and the testing is likely to last for the next 4 weeks we have also learnt that reliance will launch its postpaid commercial service with one basic plan and the charges are expected to be lower than what existing CDMA users are paying. Currently the postpaid service is only offered to subscribers who are heavy users of Rcom prepaid and for some selected users of MNC.
- Indian Telecom Operators to Implement 13-Digit M2M Numbers Starting July: What Does It Mean?
- Reliance Jio Aiming to Sell Two Crore JioPhones in Uttar Pradesh in the Next Two Months
- Vodafone Offering 4G Services to Over 20 Million Subscribers in 2500 Towns of Gujarat
- Asianet Broadband is Providing 100 Mbps Connection With 1TB Limit at Rs 1,999
- Aircel Warns Employees of Difficult Times Ahead, Expecting Things to Get Even More Worse