Users must be running Oxygen OS 12 version A.07/A.08 for the OnePlus 10R and A.06/A.07/A.08 for the OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition, according to the official community post. The process is rather straightforward if you want to take part in the open beta. The Open Beta firmware for each device must be downloaded by users and saved to the phone's storage.
OnePlus has officially unveiled the OxygenOS 13 open beta program for the OnePlus 10R, which is based on Android 13. The OxygenOS 13 open beta releases have already been made available by the company for the OnePlus 10 Pro, OnePlus 9 Pro, and OnePlus 9.
Users must be running Oxygen OS 12 version A.07/A.08 for the OnePlus 10R and A.06/A.07/A.08 for the OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition, according to the official community post. The process is rather straightforward if you want to take part in the open beta. The Open Beta firmware for each device must be downloaded by users and saved to the phone’s storage. They must then activate developer mode by heading to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Developer mode. 7 times should be clicked.
Users who have developer mode enabled can go to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Developer mode. Locally install by selecting the top right button. Choosing the proper installation package To upgrade their device to Android 13, use Extract -> Upgrade.
1. Colors from the Aquamorphic Design theme are added for more comfortable viewing.
2. Uses the principles of Aquamorphic Design to create realistic and colourful animations.
3. Addition of a clock with a shadow-reflective face whose shadow mimics the position of the sun and moon.
4. Adds a globe clock widget to the Home screen to display the time in various time zones.
5. The addition of the new behaviour detection capability in Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, which recognises complicated gestures and offers optimum interactions.
6. UI layer optimisation for a cleaner and crisper visual experience.
7. Adding bodily movements from real life to animations to give them a more organic and intuitive appearance.
8. Improves the widget’s layout to make it simpler and faster to find information.
9. Improves the readability of fonts.
1. Controls media playback and enhances the Quick Settings interface.
2. More markup tools are included for modifying screenshots.
3. Improves information display by introducing support for adding widgets to the Home screen.
4. Sidebar Toolbox is added. To make a programme run more smoothly, you can open a floating window inside of it.
5. Improves Shelf. The default action when swiping downward on the Home screen is to open Shelf.
6. You may do content searches on your smartphone and online.
1. Increases the number of Always-On Display animations available with Bitmoji.
2. Enhances Insight Always-On Display and offers more individualised Always-On Display options.
3. For improved protection of private files, all files are encrypted using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
4. Reminders for sitting posture, ambient light, and distance from the phone have been added in Kid Space.
5. Enhances Eye Comfort in Kid Space to safeguard kids’ vision.
Bharti Airtel, India’s second largest telecom operator, has become the first company to launch 4G…
Tech Mahindra, a leading Indian company in providing digital solutions and consulting has announced that…
Vodafone Idea (Vi), India's third-largest telecom service provider, is soon going to remove the extra…
Reliance Jio, India's largest telecom operator, gave a slight shock to its users earlier this…
Reliance Jio is going to be India's first significant telecom operator to establish 5G standalone…
Airtel has expanded its 5G Plus services. Since launching its 5G network in early October,…
The state-run telecom company in India goes by the name Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).…
Google has announced that it is updating its Workspace apps with new features. According to…
Android and iOS compete for market share in smartphones. On the other hand, in addition…