Micromax has added another device to its Bolt series, the Micromax Bolt D321. The Android smartphone with a 5-inch device is already listed on the official website. The Bolt D321 sports a 5-inch FWVGA LCD screen, 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor, a 5-megapixel primary camera, VGA front-facing camera, and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Micromax Bolt D321 specifications
- 5-inch LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels, capacitive multitouch
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory (supports microSD cards up to 32GB)
- 5MP camera on rear and VGA camera on front
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio
- 1800 mAh battery
The Micromax Bolt D321 will come in white and blue colours. The cost of the device has not been disclosed yet, but we expect the device to be priced below Rs 5,000 after having a look at its specifications. While most of the handset manufacturers are cashing on the selfie phenomenon, we have Micromax giving us a handset with 0.3MP front end camera.