Notifications
Clear all

Vodafone Plc may bail out Indian JV company through fund infusion  

RSS

Chaitanya
 Chaitanya
(@Chaitanya)
16/04/2020 1:08 pm  

While Vodafone is set to put in $200-225 million, the rest is $125-$150 million might come from their JV partner, the officials added, predominantly through the private entities of chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla.

Topic Tags
VIL
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
16/04/2020 6:13 pm  

@Chaitanya - IMO, you can very well ignore this story as well as downgrade your regards to the portal wherever you have read this from.

No Proper head, Body, Tail. At least they should have put some sense while planning and posting something. Any person in senses after reading this can literally understand where did this came from and who is most worried about whom and why are they worried.

The title is something, subtitle is something and content is something.  

This story more or less forces us to believe - my neighbour knows more about me than myself. 

If this continues like this - every story that comes tomorrow will be based on 'may' or 'might.' 

whomsoever - Well tried. Better luck next time! One day the music stops.   

ReplyQuote
Bindu Sharma
 Bindu Sharma
(@Bindu Sharma)
16/04/2020 8:16 pm  

@srikapardhi You have very well summed up the entire story.

Not sure these days if people have something called common sense or its hard to find it?

Its more or less looks like it was a very well planned story to sham something elz but failed to do so.

ReplyQuote
Chaitanya
 Chaitanya
(@Chaitanya)
17/04/2020 6:31 pm  

@srikapardhi ok and thx.

ReplyQuote
Mehar Mehta
 Mehar Mehta
(@Mehar Mehta)
18/04/2020 4:59 pm  

@srikapardhi sir that's what publication does they play with may, might ,maybe , shall be , soon to be, going to be , will be , about to stories to give some hope to people and people read and think that ok something is going to happen.

But end of the day like you pointed our clearly "my neighbour knows more about me than myself" 😇 well said.

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
18/04/2020 8:20 pm  

@Mehar Mehta Noted the word list with thanks 🤗  Learnings are everywhere then; it's just that we need to read between the lines. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: