(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
26/09/2020 12:49 pm  

-- > VIL VoLTE to Vi VoLTE : A thread to discuss Vi VoLTE -- 

Faraz
(@faraz)
Estimable Member
26/09/2020 6:41 pm  

In Bihar idea gives VoLTE service while Vodafone doesn't..

In their any way I can ask for V! VoLTE service??

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
27/09/2020 11:09 am  

@faraz As far as I know there is no way to request for VoLTE service in such cases or circles. If enabled, the core setup should be able to detect the compatible device and provision it automatically.

I know Idea has enabled both SMS/USSD - Automatic/Manual way to provision the service. 

Erstwhile idea subscribers can enjoy VoLTE whereas VF subscribers are not able to in my circle and maybe vice versa in other circles. Not sure when the team will act on this issue and other network issues, because of which I stopped using my number both for voice (very pathetic quality) and data (have problems too) and only paying the rental for nothing.

Ps: I am also facing the same issue.

Faraz liked
ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
09/10/2020 3:20 pm  

Finally, VI achieved it. They wanted me to PORT out (voice issues), and I have no option for now. Will return on a fine day when they are ready!

Ps: I was able to decode the network patterns and the signs it carried. In it, there was a message for me to leave away 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Srivatsava
 Srivatsava
(@Srivatsava)
10/10/2020 10:29 am  

Not a good experience for a long-standing customer. It is unfortunate that the combined entity is not treating Idea leadership circles properly. Prepaid customers have no problem with voice as VoLTE is available. After postpaid customers are migrated to Vodafone, there is no access to VoLTE. Even though the services are operated under a single brand name, their backends are still different and Vodafone, Idea operate as different service providers using the same network. 

ReplyQuote
V! Lover
 V! Lover
(@V! Lover)
15/10/2020 12:38 pm  

Vi VoLTe is not Available in Pan India only Vi(idea) customers are getting VoLTE in Pan india Vodafone has VoLTE problems in Idea Leading Circle's

ReplyQuote
Srikapardhi
(@srikapardhi)
Member Admin
15/10/2020 1:17 pm  

@V! Lover

Backend, IMS integration issues. May be we need to wait till the migration or a complete revamp happens.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: