Clear all

Things You Must Consider Before Choosing Internet Service Provider in India  

RSS

Shrijan Soni
(@shrijan)
Member Moderator
31/05/2020 7:06 pm  
wpf-cross-image

The Internet has become one of the essential aspects of people’s life. Whether it’s for personal or commercial use, a good internet connection solves many problems which we face in our daily lives. The advantages of a good internet connection…

Sarathy
 Sarathy
(@Sarathy)
31/05/2020 8:39 pm  

Airtel fiber is worst in terms of customer service.

ReplyQuote
Ram
 Ram
(@Ram)
31/05/2020 8:57 pm  

please don't get nextra broadband. its worst isp i have ever used. customer support is worst. if u get fault in line they won't rectify it untill and unless u approach their local service center

ReplyQuote
Ravindra Prasad
 Ravindra Prasad
(@Ravindra Prasad)
31/05/2020 11:54 pm  

Never subscribe broadband from I-on in Mumbai...their customer service is just pathetic and speed too slow. 

ReplyQuote
Ayush Agarwal
 Ayush Agarwal
(@Ayush Agarwal)
01/06/2020 12:50 am  

The above post or link was completely unnecessary and clearly a click bait just to garner traffic to earn revenues. Its like giving me a suggestion before buying a car to ask the seller if the car turns on or not!

These are the points every user even an illiterate one would consider. The main points are not even been cared to explain like difference between those 3 types of connection or elaborate definition of those 3 connection or how could they affect me. 

I am not a writer or a content creator or owner of a website but I challenge the author that I could have made a 1000 times better post than this useless dump in a very less time than he might have taken to create this vaguely idiotic post

ReplyQuote
krish
 krish
(@krish)
01/06/2020 1:51 am  

people from andhra can go for ap fibernet if they want cheap fiber broadband at lesser prices. they are charging 300 for tv + internet 50gb 15 mbps speed and 2 mbps fup speed.

ReplyQuote
Sundar BN
 Sundar BN
(@Sundar BN)
01/06/2020 8:14 am  
Posted by: @shrijan

The Internet has become one of the essential aspects of people’s life. Whether it’s for personal or commercial use, a good internet connection solves many problems which we face in our daily lives. The advantages of a good internet connection…

That's not all: whether the users device is behind a double nat and whether the ISP allows IPv6 traversal too.

ReplyQuote
Nik
 Nik
(@Nik)
01/06/2020 9:57 am  

Bro writer very little, Look for Peering AND Cache service in ISP. That will increase your peer speed

ReplyQuote
Hariharan
 Hariharan
(@Hariharan)
01/06/2020 11:52 am  

My child's online classes started today & ACT internet services has been down in Bangalore - 560032 for the last 3 days. Just can't get through to the Customer Care numbers. Always saying 'Busy. God knows with what?!! Emailed Nodal officer. No reply. I tweeted about it. No reply. Set of useless people just warming benches I feel. ACT definitely needs to get their act together. If we are late for payment for a few hours, they immediately disrupt services. Now, why the hell should we pay for their bloody outage? I was so happy with Airtel broadband for more than a decade. Not a single issue. Shifting to ACT was a huge mistake. Going to shift back to Airtel

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
01/06/2020 12:41 pm  

Just go for Airtel if you have cables laid in your area. They will immediately respond to service related request.

ReplyQuote
Goutham
 Goutham
(@Goutham)
01/06/2020 6:02 pm  

No ap fiber connection giving waiting from 2 years ...

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Create Poll 
Poll Details

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: