Clear all

Reliance Jio Best Prepaid Plans You Can Choose for July 2020  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Reputable Member
08/07/2020 7:02 am  
wpf-cross-image

Reliance Jio has been the number one telecom operator of India for quite some time now. Four years back, it rose to the occasion and offered people unlimited calling and unlimited data services. That changed the whole market. Reliance Jio…

LogicalIndian
 LogicalIndian
(@LogicalIndian)
08/07/2020 8:04 am  

Days of fair play by JIO are over. Since the introduction of IUC charges, it seems we are back to days when, we were required to keep track of which of my contacts is using JIO.

In my family, we have spent more on IUC top-ups than the Annual plan itself. Plus the internet speeds have now become increasingly unreliable due to Lockdown and increasing WFH.

ReplyQuote
Kiran Fernandes | Goa
 Kiran Fernandes | Goa
(@Kiran Fernandes | Goa)
08/07/2020 4:37 pm  

If that's so, why haven't you stuck to Airtel? Why continue with Jio

IUC is a sacrifice you have to make for the time being until 31st December 2020. Might as well use Airtel and VIL for unlimited calling.

ReplyQuote
VIL LoVEr
 VIL LoVEr
(@VIL LoVEr)
08/07/2020 6:07 pm  

Reliance jio band 5 speed just good not best.

Screenshot_20200708_180536_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest

ReplyQuote
Thamilan daa
 Thamilan daa
(@Thamilan daa)
08/07/2020 7:16 pm  

Not bad. Still it is actually lower end 3G speed.

ReplyQuote
Thamilan daa
 Thamilan daa
(@Thamilan daa)
08/07/2020 7:21 pm  

Only the jobless people who talk useless most of the time only need to worry about the Rs.0.06 per minute call charge by jio after exhausting the off net mobile calling minutes.

Jio rocks* at my place and most of the places** in Tamilnadu where ever I travelled

* means : Acceptable data speed even in weak signal when used within the city limits in a stable condition.

** means : when stopping at the city / city limit in a bus on the way to other place

ReplyQuote
bharat khanna
 bharat khanna
(@bharat khanna)
08/07/2020 10:20 pm  

it is not about people talking, it is profit!. They don't have legacy and are earning net from IUC. This gives them more money to maintain network

Other operators have to maintain 2g and 4g. a lot of devices still use 2g like payment devices. so it is not profitable for 2g providers

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: