Clear all

Most Expensive Prepaid Plans from Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Reputable Member
12/07/2020 3:42 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Average data consumption in India has risen over the past few years. A large reason behind this is that the prepaid plans that telco offer have evolved. Now you get many advantages such as unlimited calling, unlimited data, and free…

Zeeshan
 Zeeshan
(@Zeeshan)
12/07/2020 5:02 pm  

Is there any limit on number of recharges we can do of same denominations.
Like can I do Rs.118/- recharges for 14 times total validity should be 26×14=364 days??

ReplyQuote
Prithvi
 Prithvi
(@Prithvi)
12/07/2020 6:19 pm  

Considering the state of finances in the latter two, I would rather refrain from being on any of their long term plans.

ReplyQuote
BSNL USER
 BSNL USER
(@BSNL USER)
12/07/2020 7:48 pm  

Rip Vodafone red x and airtel platinum

Screenshot_20200712_194643_com.ettelecom

ReplyQuote
Gaurav
 Gaurav
(@Gaurav)
12/07/2020 8:43 pm  

Can I Know why CellOne 1999 & 2399 plan had not mentioned in this article?

ReplyQuote
Sonu
 Sonu
(@Sonu)
13/07/2020 12:18 am  

Exactly... That's shows how you are ignoring BSNL. Please dont tell that we have not included because BSNL don't provide 4G all over India. I'm using BSNL 4G in Gujarat and extremely happy with constant speed. Also there are people in other states who are getting better speed in H+ as compared to other operators 4G.

Let end user decide where they like particular plan or not, I not they will go with other operator.

Today there are total of 4 Operators in India. Then why should we not include all of them when we compare plan ??? BSNL also has plans for a year validity. I have Jio, Vodafone, BSNL sim as well in my family members and I am know what speed and services all companies are providing consistently. Things are changing day by day...

BSNL plans are not to be ignored.

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
13/07/2020 12:19 am  

Till the time rs Sharma is the trai chief . Such harsh measures will continue for any wrong doings happening...

Telcos will have to specify plan speeds if they have to sell priority plans also will have to build and show extra capacity on network to support such plans to TRAI. once trai evaluates extra capacity available then only such plan can be rolled out. In current capacity available with telcos they cannot offer such plans as it effects quality of service for general masses

ReplyQuote
Kevin
 Kevin
(@Kevin)
13/07/2020 1:11 am  

TT team, any reason why Sun network channels are removed from Jio Tv platform?

ReplyQuote
Kiran Fernandes | Goa
 Kiran Fernandes | Goa
(@Kiran Fernandes | Goa)
13/07/2020 6:38 am  

Kudos to TRAI for this move. It was the need of the hour. They should stop selling plans like those that are discriminatory in nature.

ReplyQuote
Dandy Don
 Dandy Don
(@Dandy Don)
13/07/2020 7:52 am  

Waiting for Airtel to allow queuing of plans and adding vouchers in advance like Jio.
I presume the way Jio is allowing customers to add vouchers and plans in advance for unlimited duration is okay with TRAI.

ReplyQuote
Gaurav
 Gaurav
(@Gaurav)
13/07/2020 8:29 am  

Hi, can you share the speedtest of CellOne LTE.

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
13/07/2020 12:01 pm  

But kiran I doubt the timing of the trai intervention. redX plan was launched in Nov 2019 and it was approved by trai. Even after wait and watch game by airtel it added gimmicky Priority word in thier platinum plans last week. To me it looks like jio and some media guys pushed trai to take stock of things and intervene.

As per vil this came as surprising and sudden over weekend as they were not anticipating it ever. Vil will have to find some alternative to keep red x customers hooked on to higher rentals otherwise just offering Netflix and some airport lounge pass they cannot ask for 1099 rs.

Voda idea management will be complete fix now and finding other ways of fleecing customers because otherwise their business is not sustainable even for a month . My all sympathies with them...

ReplyQuote
ram
 ram
(@ram)
13/07/2020 3:18 pm  

@chetan Are you talking about the same RS who has been on the payrolls of Jio?
I agree with TRAI's decision in this case though.

ReplyQuote
arjun
 arjun
(@arjun)
13/07/2020 6:03 pm  

1999- DAILY 250 MINUTES FREE CALL+3GB PER DAY+100 SMS/DAY.VALIDITY 365 DAYS
2399-DAILY 250 MINUTES FREE CALL+100 SMS/DAY.VALIDITY 600 DAYS

ReplyQuote
Gaurav
 Gaurav
(@Gaurav)
14/07/2020 9:03 am  

In case of !dea-Airtel no regular minutes limited in telephone calls it's fully unlimited now but earlier !dea was limited the calls upto 250 minutes after that it was deducted from main balance, In case of CellOne 250 minutes every day now post consumption of 250 minutes call cost will deduct from main balance, but earlier it was fully unlimited in telephone calls,
In case of Jio On-net calls are fully unlimited but Off-net calls minutes are limited as per plan amount, make major outgoing calls will get barred the outgoing phone calls until next recharge perform by subscriber.
100 SMS balance for every operators.
Internet Benefits -
Airtel 2398/2498 = 1.5/2 GB daily.
Idea 2399 plan = 1.5 GB daily.
BSNL 1999 = 3 GB daily.
Jio 2399 = 2 GB daily.
All plan benefits are for 365 days.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Create Poll 
Poll Details

Preview 0 Revisions Saved