Clear all

Government Might Activate New SIMs in Lockdown Period  

RSS

Shrijan Soni
(@shrijan)
Member Moderator
14/04/2020 1:51 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Telecom operators have been working hard to provide seamless network connectivity to users amid the lockdown period. Since the government of India extended the lockdown period until May 3, 2020, people have to stay at homes for 19 more days.…

kanchan
 kanchan
(@kanchan)
14/04/2020 7:08 pm  

I lost handset in lockdown at hyderabad
all airtel and jio store are off,customer care is useless
how to get replacement sim

ReplyQuote
Amit Gupta
 Amit Gupta
(@Amit Gupta)
23/04/2020 12:09 pm  

i have the same issue in Ghaziabad. My mobile was looted 2 days back.

ReplyQuote
Amir
 Amir
(@Amir)
27/04/2020 9:34 am  

I have lost my phone just before lockdown, how to re issue simcard

ReplyQuote
Praveen kumar
 Praveen kumar
(@Praveen kumar)
30/04/2020 8:01 am  

My phone was looted. After visiting the Vodafone store 3times I got the sim as one of the store was open. Had called 199 & the activation request got escalated on 27th after calling them 20times  was promised the issue will be resolved in 48hours. It’s 72 hours I have called 199 15times after that but it’s like conversing with illiterate parrots 

ReplyQuote
Praveen kumar
 Praveen kumar
(@Praveen kumar)
02/05/2020 10:29 pm  

@Praveen kumar

First I take the SIM card from Gandhinagar store on 23rd April. Keep going there for 3 days listen to their stories. They it starts with the call centre guys this goes on till 1st May nearly 40 calls. Listen to all their stories after repeating my issue like a parrot. They have no option to retrieve the issue I am facing on their computers. After those 40 calls I am guided to go to go to Gandhi bazar store & get another sim. I am promised activation in 2hours. After two hours I call & get a reply that the sim is active like it was said a week back also. I have tried all possible ways chosen network manually changed phones finally I got to know I am fooled again. So I start calling again. They put my number on hold without speaking to me. So I called from a different number & now the last story was the server was down

God bless Vodafone customers

ReplyQuote
Praveen kumar
 Praveen kumar
(@Praveen kumar)
02/05/2020 10:30 pm  

First I take the SIM card from Gandhinagar store on 23rd April. Keep going there for 3 days listen to their stories. They it starts with the call centre guys this goes on till 1st May nearly 40 calls. Listen to all their stories after repeating my issue like a parrot. They have no option to retrieve the issue I am facing on their computers. After those 40 calls I am guided to go to go to Gandhi bazar store & get another sim. I am promised activation in 2hours. After two hours I call & get a reply that the sim is active like it was said a week back also. I have tried all possible ways chosen network manually changed phones finally I got to know I am fooled again. So I start calling again. They put my number on hold without speaking to me. So I called from a different number & now the last story was the server was down

God bless Vodafone customers

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Create Poll 
Poll Details

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: