Government Might Slash 5G Base Price to Aid Telecom Operators
The Government of India might slash the base price of the 5G spectrum to relief the telecom operators if they pay more money and equip telecom gears from non-Chinese vendors. All the telecom operators have already addressed that base price…
This is great opportunity for Bharat.
Lower 5G price is welcome considering
1) India already behind world for 5 gluanch, even late when consideing own plan of aution 2019.
2) Best time to kick out Chinese vendor, Taiwan is Country where only 4G network exit, that too without Chinese vendor Huawai,ZTE.
3) AGR due is cresting pressure on Voaid and Airtel, so Let 3+1 player market remain
4) Digital india, including online payment and more of Govt using online route will get chance to see new Use case with operator more willing to invest more...( indirect benifit)
5) Covid alredy open WFH, SFH, EFH,to get boost by near term deployment of 5G network. ( indirect benifit)
Holy shit! Yes! Just what we need!!!
We need 5G at South Korea like rates. Cmon you guys can do it!!
Firstl govt must give nation wide roll out of bsnl where is the tender of 4g its been 2020 and bsnl is using holy shit30kb per second what the hell is going in india. The tender is dig in under ground. The bsnl is the shame of nation
BSNL IS THE SHAME OF NATION
What the hell happened to tender