Clear all

General Atlantic to Invest Rs 6,598.38 Crore in Jio  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Reputable Member
17/05/2020 5:43 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Reliance Industries Limited and Jio Platforms Limited, India’s leading digital services platform, today announced an investment of Rs 6,598.38 crore by General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity firm. This investment values Jio Platforms at an equity value of Rs…

Nikhil
 Nikhil
(@Nikhil)
17/05/2020 10:38 pm  

Sad state of affairs.

ReplyQuote
SonuSB
 SonuSB
(@SonuSB)
18/05/2020 6:43 am  

I guess soon Jio will increase tariff. Hope these investments help Jio to build World class infrastructure that can give proper internet speed, wide & indoor network coverage and add-on facilities or benefits. Friends, What's your take on these investments done by foreign entities?

ReplyQuote
realist
 realist
(@realist)
18/05/2020 8:34 am  

This is the new way to supply vitamin M to the decision makers.

ReplyQuote
Mannulko
 Mannulko
(@Mannulko)
18/05/2020 11:10 am  

Are u jealous of jio getting money?

ReplyQuote
Ranajit
 Ranajit
(@Ranajit)
18/05/2020 1:26 pm  

To Nikhil:
Please elaborate on your comment ‘Sad state of affairs’.

ReplyQuote
Anand
 Anand
(@Anand)
18/05/2020 3:13 pm  

Ambani will increase tariff but he is not going to do anything to improve service. There are millions of complaint in their Facebook and Twitter evey day but Ambani blindly ignore it and make world class blunders saying that his network is best in the world etc.
He and his team is unable to convince people how he is going to fix issues and making people frustrated.
Ambani is big lier in the Indian business men , in the AGM he bluff a lot but nothing in reality..

ReplyQuote
Vishal
 Vishal
(@Vishal)
18/05/2020 5:11 pm  

I think they are gaining money as much as they can to participate in upcoming 4G spectrum auction.

ReplyQuote
saket
 saket
(@saket)
18/05/2020 5:50 pm  

Airtel is crying hard to make ARPU of 300, and User should spend 100-500 per month.

So same is with jio, they also want to be more profitable, thus forein investor are lured and they expect jio to give good return after making heafty ptofit

ReplyQuote
Nikhil
 Nikhil
(@Nikhil)
18/05/2020 7:23 pm  

Nope. I am afraid of monopoly, just like few people were afraid of oligopoly in past.

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
19/05/2020 11:09 am  

No sign of further cash infusion by promoters in voda idea . Nieghter any investor interested at least till now. This is after knowing that future of industry is bright for foreseeable time to come and gains are going to increase many fold. Past uncertainty like AGR etc are settled.

Voda idea stock price is swinging between 2.8 to 5 rupees since two months . Company can’t even raise much funds out of it. Pretty sad situation.

Inspire of fastest speeds in certain metros and tariffs equal to Airtel still loosing considerable subscribers.

ReplyQuote
Faraz
(@faraz)
Estimable Member
19/05/2020 3:38 pm  

@Anand

In my experience, Jio as well as Vodafone idea reply to my email, or sometimes even call me back.

But it's been a week, (& observing this since beginning of 2020) Airtel didn't even sent a response mail (not even a formal one). They have worst customer care.

Even I tried to contact on Facebook.

Hi! Please inbox us your number and I will address this. Thank you, Sindhuja

& This is the only msg I got 5 days ago.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: