Forum

BSNL Brings Rs 599 ...

Notifications
Clear all

BSNL Brings Rs 599 Work from Home Prepaid STV With 5GB Daily Data and 90 Days Validity  

RSS

Chakri K
(@chakri)
Member Admin
05/07/2020 7:03 am  
wpf-cross-image

As India continues to be under lockdown, state-run BSNL has brought a new 'Work from Home' prepaid plan to cash in during the tough phase. BSNL has been struggling a lot in recent times, thanks to the private telecom service…

saket
 saket
(@saket)
05/07/2020 8:10 am  

5Gb on 3G network is not exactly comparable with 3Gb on 4G network.

Although BSNL 3G is usable in most areas. this will voucher may bring more new subssciber from jio and avoid,

BSNL is continuely showing positive Subsciber addition from last 4-6 quarter. so this voucher might be attempt to that.

ReplyQuote
Sasur Ka Beta
 Sasur Ka Beta
(@Sasur Ka Beta)
05/07/2020 1:17 pm  

my area BSNL is on Par, Day time 1-3 mbps not constant fluctuate so much browing fine, after 12 midnight speed 5- 7 mbps max speed.
I am on Rs 551 plan 5GB /Day someday data exhaust need more data, someday cant even complete 3 Gb data on full day use.
Sadly Bsnl dont carry forward unused Data, Bsnl 3g is only thing aviable in my area with unlimited plan of 1099 else No broadpand present in my Town Area. have to rely on mobile plans for PC use. and Bsnl 3g is only kept me to online world, 4g of jio.idea,airtel are not for PC downloading things.

ReplyQuote
Abc
 Abc
(@Abc)
05/07/2020 2:14 pm  

Bsnl is worst atleast in prayagraj..giving 3-5kbps

ReplyQuote
Thamilan daa
 Thamilan daa
(@Thamilan daa)
05/07/2020 3:19 pm  

Already there is Rs.551 STV that is giving 5 GB per day for 90 days. In this case who will recharge with Rs.599?.

Even 360p videos cannot be played in BSNL 3G network. Then how can one finish 5 GB in 24 hours?.

Main disadvantage of BSNL : If you have main balance, it will get deducted after you finish your daily data quota because if you type STOP and type to 1925, the data service itself will stop instead of stopping after the data quota.

ReplyQuote
Faraz
(@faraz)
Estimable Member
05/07/2020 3:28 pm  

I wish BSNL had 4G towers in our town.

Even 3G don't work these days like 2012-14 period. In 2014 Vodafone took over in 3G speed, & then Jio with 4G.

It's high time BSNL starts giving better service, just launching new plans won't suffice.

ReplyQuote
Arena
 Arena
(@Arena)
05/07/2020 4:33 pm  

It only speaks about desperation of BSNL. It's very hard for BSNL to sustain. So stop wasting tax payers money for few to get paid. Bsnl is not a wealth generator, it's a burden with its chaltahey & no accountability attitude.

Biggest comedy is copper wired BSNL 599 gives [email protected]& 2mbps post that. It's 737 per month with GST. 2211 per 90days. Here they came up with 599 5gb per day for 90days. Water bill collectors need to stop doing crap with user base. First focus on saving copper base. Give them same GB as fiber operators& put pressure on fiber operators with 599rs 1TB. Even if u give unlimited calls or data, ppl will only use what they want. Dont think of doing shit business with limits on copper. It will make u loose big.!

Save money from 4-5months pay...Upgrade to fiber, make deals with local service providers, use copper for unlimited Terabyte marketing assualt.

Bsnl investing in 4G is a death blow for BSNL existence. Limit wireless& focus on wired on ground business. Make business to business deals. Make it harder for private biggies.

4G is a lost game for BSNL. They should launch 4g with resource sharing aggrements than doing standalone duplication of existing infra by wasting tax payers money.

Dont do stuff just to get paid monthly. It's a wrong thing u could do to India. With limited airwaves& limited userbase. It's totally unjustified to invest big money in 4G by BSNL. Overa it's tax payers money. Focus on how to create partnerships& become profitable.

Bsnl wrong doings:
1).Did copper monopoly for so long.
2).Launched 3G in 2005, all know about patchwork all these did helping cartel before jio.
3).BSNL as PSU is unaccountable & structural mess.! It got not role in highly competitive tech industry.

ReplyQuote
Arena
 Arena
(@Arena)
05/07/2020 4:41 pm  

It's changes nothing for BSNL.! It's a dying dinosaur entity. They can never turn profitable with very high competition.

Operational costs will not let them to be profitable even if they offer 10gb/per for 100rs.

For any telecos who want to sustain& invest in future network upgrade need 299rs as ARPU&199 to sustain. With traditional & old phone base, it's very hard for BSNL to cross 200 as ARPU.

No volte, No Vowifi, No OEM device support, No OTT, No pan India data network. With patchwork who will opt BSNL for their primary usage even it offers 5g or 10gb per day? Good luck to that poor user.!

ReplyQuote
Avinav
 Avinav
(@Avinav)
05/07/2020 10:32 pm  

Our grand sons will proudly use BSNL's 4G service in future . ( I am referring to everyone in 20-30 age group)

ReplyQuote
Kaushik Roy Chowdhury
 Kaushik Roy Chowdhury
(@Kaushik Roy Chowdhury)
06/07/2020 3:09 am  

This one is superb. Other operators need to. Compete in this same price and benefits

ReplyQuote
BSNL USER
 BSNL USER
(@BSNL USER)
06/07/2020 9:40 am  

In my area only bsnl has laid ftth line other operators refuse to lnstall line because they has requested me to agree at least 3 person to take ftth in my street, i am helpless, then i have contacted at last to bsnl ftth contractor he was happy to install line he did not give me terms and conditions like these private operators cartel, USE BSNL IT IS BEST SPEEDS, Are ALSO BETTER THAN THESE CROOKS.

ReplyQuote
KGF
 KGF
(@KGF)
06/07/2020 3:47 pm  

Private operators also usually don't ask 4-5k as installation and modem charges. And they don't ask two month bill for the first time as well.

ReplyQuote
dragonmonk
 dragonmonk
(@dragonmonk)
06/07/2020 7:01 pm  

@arena And who is responsible for the slow movement of BSNL without providing proper spectrum and not allowing 4G deployment - even after decreasing the number of employees substantially? Who is the private operator working behind the scenes to make BSNL as good as dead?

ReplyQuote
Shashank
 Shashank
(@Shashank)
06/07/2020 7:17 pm  

Where to recharge this plan not available anywhere? Its not available om mybsnl as well.

ReplyQuote
Thamilan daa
 Thamilan daa
(@Thamilan daa)
09/07/2020 10:29 am  

Better recharge with Rs.551 which gives same benefits.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: