Clear all

BSNL Introduces Prepaid Plan Queuing Facility to Rival Private Telcos  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Reputable Member
10/07/2020 6:20 pm  
wpf-cross-image

One thing that prepaid customers don’t like is the reminder of their plan ending soon. If you are recharging for a whole year, that is a different issue then. But if you are someone who lives off of short-term validity…

Prithvi
 Prithvi
(@Prithvi)
10/07/2020 10:29 pm  

Assuming BSNL stretches the validity of the plan to the max to benefit the user, at what time on the last day of the validity of the expiring plan, does the next queued plan come into effect OR is the validity period of the plan made to expire completely whereby the next queued up plan comes into effect from the next day after expiry of the old plan at 00:00 or may be 00.01?

ReplyQuote
KRISH
 KRISH
(@KRISH)
10/07/2020 10:35 pm  

Good move but is it as transparent as Jio? Or there are some hidden terms and conditions?

ReplyQuote
Laloo
 Laloo
(@Laloo)
11/07/2020 8:08 am  

Don't think Bsnl will allow queuing for most popular plans because they keep changing them

ReplyQuote
Laloo
 Laloo
(@Laloo)
11/07/2020 8:09 am  

queuing means immediately after expiry

ReplyQuote
Karthik
 Karthik
(@Karthik)
11/07/2020 9:08 am  

Hi guys, I am sick and tired of vodafone. Now another issue cropped up after my previous no signal issue. Now when power goes off , vodafone BTS switches off too. Means no 2g, 3g and 4g signal. Immediately when power comes back signal comes back too. Complained but lead time is 10 days given.

Is this something to do with default on tower rentals to tower companies.??? Means they would have cut off backup UPS or generator ..

My other friend family people are still complaining of no 4g coverage or no coverage of any service since 10 days now there problem is not sorted . They are convinced that voda idea has switched off site near to their house permanently and some have applied for porting.

I have done call forward to my jio no. And managing . Another frustrating issue is this message coming whenever I am sending port out message that " you have subsistence contractual obligation with your service provider hence call customer care" . I have raised complaint also but they are just sitting on it.
Hey vodafone if you seeing this message hence pls reply and allow me to port out. I am stuck on your pathetic network in Bangalore. This way you will loose all your customer I bet.

ReplyQuote
krish
 krish
(@krish)
11/07/2020 3:55 pm  

I am not sure why trai is not interfering with these kind of plans. lets say someone have queued up 10 plans worth 400. Now by mistake or intentionally if someone recharged your mobile no with 100 rs plan all your queued up plans will be gone and you are at loss. Trai should interfere and queuing plans should be allowed for all denominations like jio is providing

ReplyQuote
Sujoy
 Sujoy
(@Sujoy)
11/07/2020 7:44 pm  

Pls write to Ambrish Jain Sir and your issue will be reaolved... ambrish dot jain at vodafoneidea dot com

ReplyQuote
Shashank
 Shashank
(@Shashank)
11/07/2020 10:54 pm  

Go trai website and check compliance officer for VIL also check cust grievances options try to get some mail IDs....write a strong mail about not able to port out...let's see what happens

ReplyQuote
Ram
 Ram
(@Ram)
12/07/2020 10:01 am  

Never trust bsnl.
I just tested this and after recharging plans it started from today onwards no queuing.
5days wasted from previous plan.
And it is showing no plans bundled when checking plan using ussd *123*5#

And as usual bsnl cc is of no use.

Note: i tested same denomination plans.

ReplyQuote
Zeeshan
 Zeeshan
(@Zeeshan)
12/07/2020 5:00 pm  

Is there any limit on number of recharges we can do of same denominations.
Like can I do Rs.118/- recharges for 14 times total validity should be 26×14=364 days??

ReplyQuote
Sachin
 Sachin
(@Sachin)
12/07/2020 5:03 pm  

Any idea what will happen if the qued up plan at later date gets withdrawn or gives less benefits then what it is giving now? will I get same benefits that is given now or the benefits that gets changed later at the time of activation?

ReplyQuote
Kiran Fernandes | Goa
 Kiran Fernandes | Goa
(@Kiran Fernandes | Goa)
12/07/2020 5:53 pm  

Can't ditch the number? Get some random Jio number, and stop using your current Vodafone number, as they're not allowing you to port out.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: