Clear all

BSNL Hikes Broadband Monthly Tariff up to Rs 30 Per Month  

RSS

Yogesh
(@bala)
Reputable Member
30/07/2020 2:22 pm  
wpf-cross-image

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on Wednesday announced that the fixed monthly charges of its broadband plans will be revised from August 1, 2020. While several BSNL broadband users across India received a notification about the price hike in the…

Rahul
 Rahul
(@Rahul)
30/07/2020 3:01 pm  

Off topic -

Is ‘ Daily hunt ‘ news app really Indian news app any suggestions from users please welcome or it is co sponsor by Chinese investment

ReplyQuote
Sudarshan
 Sudarshan
(@Sudarshan)
31/07/2020 8:11 am  

Honestly BSNL should close shop and sell off the remaining business.
https://www.bsnl.co.in/ is unreachable from like 10+ days now and no-one cares. tells the attitude of people working with BSNL.

ReplyQuote
Harisj
 Harisj
(@Harisj)
01/08/2020 12:01 am  

Is the plan hiked i.e superstar 300 for ftth or landline broadband??

ReplyQuote
Sajan M Chodankar
 Sajan M Chodankar
(@Sajan M Chodankar)
01/08/2020 11:40 am  

Rightly said. BSNL is least bothered to solve customers problems. I am using BSNL broadband at home, but most of the time broadband is not working and even after repeated complaints, the JTO is not at all interested to rectify the same. Complaints are closed without rectifying the fault. Even rental rebate for disruption in service is not given. On top of it the JTO is insisting to take a BSNL FTTH fibre broadband connection which has been sourced out to a third party contractor to install. Better then broadband my BSNL mobile data service is giving better speed than landline broadband. Though BSNL promises 8 MBPS speed on landline broadband i get hardly 1.2 MBPS speed. Pathetic service of BSNL.

ReplyQuote
Rajesh Goyal
 Rajesh Goyal
(@Rajesh Goyal)
01/08/2020 12:01 pm  

They have a right to increase but it what about the services, broadband does not work offen come offen go speed is very low go on making complaints but nobody do anything to improve their services please provide services instead of increasing the rent

ReplyQuote
Realist
 Realist
(@Realist)
03/08/2020 8:45 am  

Bsnl promised 8 Mbps and you are getting 10 Mbps(1.2x8). And still you are crying ?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: