Notifications
Clear all

BSNL, Airtel and Reliance Jio New Prepaid Plans for July 2020  

RSS

Tanay Singh
(@tanay)
Honorable Member
28/06/2020 7:03 am  

Use of mobile internet has increased in recent time. People have been working from their homes and they need a seamless internet connection. Some people go with broadband connections and some go for their mobile internet only. For them, choosing…

Ranjith
 Ranjith
(@Ranjith)
28/06/2020 3:08 pm  

Bsnl provide worst services. I complained them and made them aware in complaints that online classes are going to happen and bsnl should provide much speedy internet to its mobile phone users. The current 3g speed of bsnl is not even sufficient to connect to an online conference or meeting.

But even after sending mails, direct messages to bsnl on twitter etc. They are still the same.

ReplyQuote
Amit
 Amit
(@Amit)
28/06/2020 6:56 pm  

BSNL 365 is not new.

ReplyQuote
Vodafone Lover
 Vodafone Lover
(@Vodafone Lover)
28/06/2020 10:07 pm  

Why you have excluded Vodafone idea plans!!!!! any specific reasons????

ReplyQuote
Vodafone Lover
 Vodafone Lover
(@Vodafone Lover)
29/06/2020 7:57 am  

Vodafone postpaid red basic cocp 299 plan speed (earlier idea postpaid)

ReplyQuote
Vodafone Lover
 Vodafone Lover
(@Vodafone Lover)
29/06/2020 7:58 am  

Anyone know how to activate Volte in Vodafone corporate postpaid plan.

ReplyQuote
Venu .k
 Venu .k
(@Venu .k)
29/06/2020 8:13 am  

BSNL as usual surrendered to private companies.. ,their masters . Even though BSNL is the property of the entire citizens/ taxpayers of the nations its administrators ' policy supported by the political leadership is to degrade it and promote private companies.The fact that even 4G has not been introduced in many Places while the 5G is the latest technology shows the irresponsibility of BSNL .they will introduce 4g only after all other private companies are allowed 5G and introduce it!
What a pity that the tax payers are cheated .

ReplyQuote
Chetan
 Chetan
(@Chetan)
29/06/2020 4:47 pm  

Not a good news again from voda idea. Trai Feb report is out. It has lost staggering 34 lakhs subscribers. I had written about voda idea massive customer loss in March for Feb report.

This has to stop if company has to survive because raising tarrifs will also not help if customer exhodus continues as it will drastically reduce revenue and ARPU

Another challenge which I see and voda idea promoters might also be facing is continuous drop in customer count from its network is shunning away prospective equity investor. Why would anybody invest in dying company. Also when that invested money will go in paying govt dues like AGR and not in networks to improve quality. This is clearly throwing good money after bad. While airtel is paying agr dues from its cash reserves and money raised from market cap.

ReplyQuote
Kiran Fernandes | Goa
 Kiran Fernandes | Goa
(@Kiran Fernandes | Goa)
30/06/2020 3:43 am  

You should try fast dot com instead of speedtest. I believe fast has more accurate results, and speedtest is probably paid by the COAI. Just a hunch.

ReplyQuote
Vodafone Lover
 Vodafone Lover
(@Vodafone Lover)
30/06/2020 10:59 am  

OK I Wil post with fast dot com next time

ReplyQuote
amit
 amit
(@amit)
30/06/2020 11:59 am  

wats the plan benfits??